Arbonne Lash Enhancer Review..!!!!!

I thought I'd start my very first review with the Arbonne Lash Enhancer..! I've not been using this product very long but the results have been amazing.

Let me start by telling you why I use a lash enhancer and trust me you might think it's because all girls love long luscious lashes, who doesn't?? But there's so many temporary alternatives out there ie strip lashes, clusters and ofcourse individual eyelash extensions! Like me, some of you may prefer the temporary solution as opposed to bothering with serums and enhancers for our eyelashes to look more wonderful..!

I've been an eyelash extension nut for the past year or so. I had them done for a wedding and rather than let them fall out like they're supposed to I ended up going back for infills..!! I've not looked back since.... Its that time now and I've had my extensions removed to rest my own fragile eyelashes. The extensions do weigh your own eyelashes down and our little peepers deserve a good old rest from the pressure extensions put on them. The Arbonne Lash Enhancer promised to 'strengthen and condition eyelashes from root to tip' and it does just that. I already feel my eyelashes look thicker and are more stronger and ive only been using it for a week. The applicator comes in a fine brush form and is so easy to use. The product glides on easily and a little definitely goes a long way..! It's a clear watery consistency and the product is odourless which is perfect since we use it for the eyes. I apply mine in the morning, before doing my make up, and then right before bed. I purchased the product from my eyelash technician as she is a representative/agent for Arbonne. Arbonne products are available to buy online but are slightly more expensive if you purchase them directly as opposed to using an arbonne agent. You can find your local agent by going to http://www.arbonneinternational.co.uk/The product retails at £26.00 (if purchased directly online) and £24.00 via an agent. It is a fair amount of money to part with but the product will last ages and is definitely worth the money. Highly recommended.

Comments

  1. I bought a tube. No directions, even the Arbonne consultant didn't know exactly how to use it. Do I apply only at night with no mascara or do I apply it under my mascara?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Lips...! Yay or Nay? ❤

Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation Review

I heart the Beautyblender ❤